Tuesday, April 3, 2007

First Days




This is the our first meeting after my landing in India. As we all know how much hungry one is after travelling continuously, so we went to have a pizza (I like pizza a lot). And then after reaching home, it was kids time. My elder daughter was so happy to see me and her presents. And nowadays she follows me everywhere and says "papa, now you will not go anywhere without us". And my younger daughter, she still stares at me and tries to contemplate who I am. but now she has started giving me a smile and coming to me. Especially when I click her photos, she is in all attention for that. On work front, well it will take some time to get tuned to the new regime of work.
i am adding some photos of my kids also for my friends to see.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Man, you look TIRED in that last picture!

Emily Rose said...

Your youngest has the cutest smile!

Emily Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.