Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sick Time

Well with the increase in heat, children are affected by various types of illnesses. In my case, my younger one Aahana is affected by cough and a bit of dyssentry. She didnt sleep throughout night and because of that Sonika was not able to sleep also. About me, I came to office on bike and because of that my head was spinning throughout the day and today also. i feel that after living in Madison for a whole year under less temperature, i am not able to bear the high temperature. I have also constructed a new house and we will be shifting to the new house very soon. As soon as we shift, I will post the snaps of my new home here. Nothing more to pen, except that i feel sleepy throughout the day and my stomach has started inflating which I tried hard to maintain at madison. Let me see after how much time I will get fat again.

No comments: