Monday, April 9, 2007

Parenting


Parenting is an art and everyone cannot do that (That is what I think). It has so much responsibilites that sometimes one thinks whether kids are important. i have stayed away from my kids for one year and it was a year of total loneliness with no one to bother you. I had so much time for lab and also for my own hobbies and even then I used to think how to spend time. I had to plan even next hour about how to utilise that because you dont get anyone to talk to you everytime. But when I came back and saw my kids, life has become so busy. I don't have even time to think about next week leave the next hour. Yes, when they do not sleep uptil late, when u have to run after them so that they do not fall down and when they do not allow you to watch any other channel except cartoon, I become sometimes irritated. But when you see their smile, their innocent questions, their small small demands, you feel that yes kids are important and that is what makes your life special. but getting up in the midnight and bringing milk for my younger one sometimes annoys me but when she says "papa" in her babyish language, I really forget that it is midnight. Sorry I didn't say first that I have two daughters. one is Ananya and she is 5+ and other is Ahana and she is 1+. i had brought one goggles for Ananya and yesterday she broke it and today she was telling me "papa when u go back to America, bring me the new ones" and i had to say yes. I want to share one joke with you guys. Some two three days back i was showing Ananya some snaps and was asking her whether she would like to have an American mummy. She looked at me and replied seriously "papa that is Okay but I will not be able to talk in English with her". these innocent replies makes you feel satisfied in life. More in next. I am planning to go for a vacaion with my family and am trying to work out the details. And then I will be able to upload the photos of different facets fo india, an amazing country. Meanwhile, i am uploading some photos of my kids because my friends love to see them.

No comments: