Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One friend left

Well i am late in posting something new. Sorry for that. The latest news is that Ashok (Godbrother of Sonika) left to other state for job on saturday. To tell the truth, he was of immense help in every aspect. Even when I was not here he took care of my kids and Ashok, Asha have been with us for the last 8-9 years. Although you miss a person who has been so close to you but I think the worst affected is my daughter, Aahana. I left to US when she was 5 months old and after that it was Ashok only who used to take her care. And in the morning Ashok used to take him out and thenplay with him till 8.00 am and she will listen to the songs in his car. So now in the morning she wakes up and asks for "mamu" (Hindi word for the brother of one's mother). Sorry for not uploading the photos of his departure in the morning but in a day or two I will upload them.
Now about my timetable. I have to get up early in the morning (6-6.30 am) to play with Aahana since she neer allows her mother to work in the kitchen and upto 8.15 am I have to do that. Then go the office by 8.45 and come by 6.00 om and after that it is again Kids time. It is either teaching ananya or playing with aahana. Dinner by 9.30 and then during night whenever aahana wakes up, my job is to bring milk for her. So u never know whether u are asleep or awake. Anyway life is like that "Thodi khati, thodi mithi" means "Somewhat sour and somewhat sweet"

No comments: