Friday, March 30, 2007

Back to India

Let me first tell u about my trip back to India. I am a dumbhead and this was confirmed by the fact that I didnt know that I was flying Chicago-London-Mumbai and came to know only when I boarded the plane. I had thought that i am flying Chicago-Frankfurt-Mumbai. After nearly 20 hours of flight and no smoking (Well I am a smoker but will not be in couple of days) I reached Pune (my place) on 29th. My wife was there to receive me and yes to all myfriends (in US) I hugged her since it is not a common thing here. My elder daughter was very happy and my younger one (whom I had seen when she was only 3 months old) is still staring at me and thinking who the hell I am. Besides the hight temperature (40C), jet lag and my battle with leaving smoking, life is trying to get normal. Today i took my breakfast at 5 am because my biological clock is still to be reset. Well i enjoy and am enjoying very moment of meeting my wife nad kids. Sory for not posting the snaps but wil do so in near future. And the usual comment I am getting is that I have become weak and some people are really worried about my health since i have lost almost 35 pounds.
I will keep u all posted about India now in due course of time.
Once again thanks to u all for giving me so much love, care and affection.

No comments: