Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ananya's Holidays


Yesterday I had to take a day off because of two reasons. one was that my head was spinning maybe because of excessive heat here and the other and most important reason was that Ananya's school was going to be closed for summer holidays. And it was Glendoman quiz time for her. So I went to see her performance and also to talk to her teacher about her performance. her teacher said that she is smart but she does not concentrate on studies (well her father also suffers from the concentration problem). I feel that she is smart but since I was not here there was no one to take care of her studies. Now Sonika is teaching her everyday for one hour and she is showing some progress. About Aahana or bubu, the literal meaning of her name is "First rays of Sun". well she is like that because she wakes up everyday by 5.30 and then u have to run after her and she never stays still. She has started recognising me and has started calling me "papa" and mostly when I am playing with Ananya (Shunnu) she comes to play. So one problem is solved.
I have not started some serious work till now. Mostly because I dont feel like working because of excessive heat and also it will take me sometime to adjust to surroundings.

No comments: