Sunday, March 25, 2007

Emily's Party






I cannot describe how happy I was to get the farewell party at Emily's house. well it was fun and I felt special to be there. She is really such a sweet heart to talk to and also with her fiance, Levi it was hilarious and sweetest moments I ever had in US. I can definitely say that Americans are very loving anad caring. Well she had prepared Eggplant Parmesan, Lemon cake and chocolate cake for me. And I liked the way she did everything. The house was so good. And when u enter her house, u feel so much happiness and warmth since the house is so artfully decorated with so many ethnic things. She and Levi has such a good sense of aesthetics. Then I met her mother and brother, Elliot. and we enjoyed each others company so much. I stayed there overnight. I wish i had more time to be in US and talk to them more. Maybe I can come to US again and it will be my wish to be with them. Emily and Levi, I love u both for giving so much attention, love and warmth to me.

No comments: