Sunday, March 18, 2007

Count down

I am leaving to India hence the title count down. Overall it was a very good time for me here in US. i learnt many things. About science, culture and relationships in US. Although everyone in India has this mind set to go abroad and I was also curious to visit out of my country. But after coming to other place you feel that your country is a nice place to live. It is not I didnt like it here. I made some really good friends with whome I shared my joys, sorrows and my inner thoughts. Now the time has to come for shopping, farewell parties and yes offcourse which i hate the most. This is the time when I miss my wife most because she is expert in packing the baggage. And I miss her. Come on it has been one whole year wthout seeing my loving wife and two beautiful daughters.

No comments: