Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Latest update



I am a confirmed laziest person in the world. i don't try to post the blog regularly. But the problem does not lie with me entirely. Actually whatever I write I can do during office hours only since i dont have internet connection at home. Also it takes aeons to upload the photos. It was just one morning that my Aahana was sitting and i thought to make her tiger. well she liked herself when she saw her face.
I have brought a guitar from US which I never had chance to use here. Although i don't know even a A of guitar but sometimes just to make my wife and kids happy I try to show them my guitar. but ananya and Aahana are so fascinated with music that they just want to take it from my hands and use it. So they got two guitars as gifts and here u can see our "Guitar Family". So we are just enjoying being together, taking our guitars out and make some noise so that no one even tries to come near us to hear our music. Apart from that, life is normal. we are having a season of mangoes and u get a lot of varieties of mangoes. So we are eating a lot of mangoes also. And now the monsoon is going to start where it rains throughout day sometimes and the temperature dips a bit low. But this is the time when all type of diseases start spreading because of humidity.

No comments: