Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So soorrry

I am really sorry for being so lazy in posting new thoughts. well the part of problem lies in my lazy attitude and the other half lies with our internet which was down for the last so many weeks. well after u have been in US and used computer 24x7x365 days, and then suddenly the internet is down think how boring and frustrating it becomes. On personal front Ananya and Aahana are enjoying their time and giving a hard time to us. because we both work and that too in the opposite directions of the city,we had no one at the house to take care of them. hence we keep them in creche from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. and when we come you should see the smile on the face of Aahana. I think that is the loveliest smile in the world. And then she starts her usual crying and tantrums and doesnot want her mother to leave her even for a single second. And whne i start music then it is dance time. I am trying my best to upload videos of their dance but again the internet speed dampens my spirits.

No comments: